Saturday, November 29, 2008

You're Really Cute, Monkey Suit....

I'm watching Channel of the Apes (All Apes! All Weekend! All the Time!!!!!) and cleaning out my bookmarks. (Isn't tomorrow the last day of the month? Aren't we all supposed to be paying bills right now or something?) Some of you know that I'm a walk-a-holic. I walk during my lunch hour as often as I can. Here's a little film I found that shows some of the haunts from my jaunts (please stop me from doing that.) Anyway...the film maker captured a lot of my favorite nooks and crannies: purple Russian sage, tidal river wind on American flags, river water sparkles, tossing rustling grasses...

1 comment:

Jeff Wignall said...

But where are the Stepford Wives? We need more Stepford Wives! And we need more cats! Where are the cats on Main Street? For that matter, where did Selective Eye go? Remarkable Bookshop? Dorains Drugs? Kleins Dept Store? And what happened to that great cheese shop that used to be there? Not to worry,they will *all* return when the outdoor mall goes out of business! Onward Westport Soldiers!